MAJiK Systems does the hard work to connect directly to your Capital Equipment and existing Factory Information Systems utilizing the IT infrastructure already in place in your factory.
This means that there is no overhead of installing additional hardware to monitor your machines, adjust your production schedule in real-time according to plant conditions, or view important quality metrics.
Manufacturers put a lot of time and effort into creating production schedules to meet the demands of their customers and fully utilize their available resources. Unfortunately, this careful planning doesn’t help when conditions change in the factory. Rushed customer orders, equipment going down, and material shortages all need to be dealt with by responding to actual production data and adjusting your schedule in real time.
• Keep on schedule and meet quotas during high production variability
• Meet the Just-In-Time demands of multiple customers
• Adjust your production in real-time to overcome and take advantage of obstacles that changeovers and downtime create
Success in the manufacturing industry is driven by maintaining high flexibility, consistency, and by being cost efficient. Resources are used to their best effect by getting out ahead of the production process. This means comparing how much you're producing in real time to your production demands.
• Know when to make material available for upcoming work in order to stop starving your equipment
• Reduce blocked production by ensuring material handlers know when to pick up completed products
Overall Equipment Effectiveness is a concise and effective way to evaluate how well your equipment is being utilized. Collecting an immediately visualizing your operational data enables you to calculate multiple machine performance metrics as your factory operates.
• Base-line and compare the performance of work centers
• Understand the basic causes of your equipments performance
• Increase the efficiency of bottleneck machines
Identifying non-conforming parts earlier in the production process and minimizing their creation saves money and reduces wear on your capital equipment. Centralized access to accurate quality metrics that are always up to date allows you to catch problems sooner and build consensus among your team to tackle your most pressing quality issues.
• Create more high quality, salable parts without increasing capital equipment expenditures
• Reduce load on bottleneck machines and work centers by screening out non-conforming parts upstream
Mike has taken the lead role for representing the team. Previous experience at capital equipment manufacturer BTM Saws and CRM software company NexJ Systems puts him in a unique position to talk manufacturing and software to clients.
Jared works with customers to deliver the features they want, as well as integrating with partner companies and systems to increase our product's functionality. Previous experience includes Product and Program Management positions at Apple Inc and Broadcom Corp.
Kamal designed our system from the ground up using cutting-edge technologies that are especially suited for big data problems. Kamal previously designed key systems for Magnet Forensics that have been used by law enforcement agencies in high profile cases such as the Boston Bombings
Request White Paper