- View real-time status of all equipment, lines, and workgroups
- Track production directly from equipment or simple operator inputs
- Predict work-order completion based on actual production
- Automatically detect and track Fault Codes, Scrap Reasons, Product Recipes and Changeovers directly from your PLCs and other Factory Information Systems
- Root cause Downtime, Scrap, and Production losses with powerful filtering and analytics tools
- Instantly access Mean Time to Repair, Mean Time Between Failures, and Weight Variance of check-weighers for SPC
- Track a complete virtual model of your equipment for a full Industry 4.0 implementation
- Automatically identify bottlenecks and reduce load
- Track sub-system temperatures, pressures, vibration, and utility usage to enable pattern matching for predictive maintenance
- Our Field Applications Specialists work with you to achieve your Immediate, Short Term, and Long Term goals
- MAJiK provides regular progress reports to you and your team to drive adoption and verify ROI
- Access to extended capabilities and MAJiK's Product Roadmap to get the features you need to keep improving
Design & Installation
Our Field Application Specialists are trained Industrial Engineers with industry experience ready to work with you to fully customize our software and on-site training programs to solve your manufacturing problems and achieve your company's performance goals.
There is NO additional hardware, NO PLC reprogramming, and NO downtime during installation. Majik utilizes your existing IT infrastructure and Factory Information Systems to connect directly to your Capital Equipment.